Real Bamboo Vintage Browline Style RetroShade Sunglasses by WUDN
- Regular price
- $39.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $39.00 USD
- Unit price
Note: WHOLESALE orders do NOT include Bamboo Cylinder Packaging. Sunglasses are shipped with lens protector, microfiber bag and ziplock outer bag.
Hybrid Bamboo Wood, Polarized Vintage RetroShade (Browline) Style Sunglasses
Combining eco-friendly acetate browline styled frames with all-natural bamboo wood temples, our Hybrid RetroShade sunglasses are the perfect blend of classic and modern design. The unique grain patterns of bamboo wood ensure that no two pairs are alike, making it easy for you to show off your signature style.
- 1 Locally sourced Bamboo combined with eco-friendly acetate materials for the world’s most sustainable pair of sunglasses
- 2 CR39 polarized lenses that reduce glare and offer complete UV protection
- 3 Stainless steel spring-loaded hinges for maximum durability
- 4 Comes with Cylindrical Bamboo Carrying Case & Micro-Fiber Travel Pouch
- 5 A Modern Approach to a Timeless Classic: Combining the modern aesthetics of locally sourced bamboo with the classic browline design, every pair of our Hybrid RetroShade are the perfect blend of past and present.
Fitted with high-quality polarized lenses, the hybrid bamboo RetroShade sunglasses offer complete UVA/UVB protection while the anti-glare, scratch resistant coating keeps your vision crystal clear in even the brightest conditions.
Ultra-Durable Design that’s Built to Last
Dual reinforced stainless steel spring-loaded hinges make every pair of our wooden sunglasses built to last while providing you with the perfect fit.
Customer Questions and Answers
Are the sunglasses really made of wood?
- Yes, every pair of WUDN wood sunglasses are made from real wood.
Are the glasses one size fits all?
- Yes, WUDN sunglasses are one size fits all. Some of our glasses are larger than others. For instance, the skateboard glasses run a bit larger, but all glasses come with screws vs pins, so they can be loosed or tightened slightly..
Are the glasses Ray-Ban?
- WUDN sunglasses are not Ray-Ban's, although we do stick to the classic style both in terms of the size and the design.
Should I worry about rain? How waterproof are these glasses?
- The glasses are water resistant.
Should I get a matching wood phone case?
- Of course. Your new wooden sunglasses would look fantastic with a matching bamboo phone case for your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy phone.
Are the lenses polarized?
- Yes, every pair of WUDN wood sunglasses comes with polarized lenses. All of our natural wooden sunglasses are fitted with industry-leading CR39 polarized lenses. That’s 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant and anti-glare coatings for crystal clear vision in even the brightest conditions.
Are polarized lenses helpful and should I pay more for them?
- If you spend most of your time outdoors, on the road, on the golf course, fishing, hunting, on the water or in the mountains, polarized lenses are worth every penny.
Can I take them to my optometrist and have the lenses changed to prescription lenses?
- On some models including our bamboo glasses, you can. But it would be at the optometrists discretion on whether or not to take install the new lenses. WUDN Sunglasses are a personal item; and not under warranty except for first 24 hours after delivery, if delivered damaged. WUDN will not cover glasses taken to optometrist at all.
Are the lenses plastic or glass?
- The lenses are impact resistant polycarbonate lenses, block 100% of UV rays and have anti-glare features.
Are replacement lenses available?
- No, the glasses are typically one piece and don’t come with a replacement lens option.
Does the bamboo cylinder case come with the glasses?
- Yes, the bamboo cylinder comes with the glasses. People love the case and often use it for other purposes.
Do the glasses come with a micro-fiber carry bag that doubles as a lens cleaner?
- Yes. And what a perfectly formed question.
This WUDN Product Plants One Tree. Through our partnership with OneTreePlanted.org, you are helping to save the planet. Trees clean our air, give us shade, and provide biodiversity...